mandag 3. oktober 2011

It´s Monday! What are you reading?


This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila onBookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!


Long time ago since I wrote about this, but I now I am going to try to start again. 


Read last week 
- The Bible
- Safirblå (Saphirblau) by Kerstin Gier
- If I stay by Gayle Forman
- Ærlighetsminuttet by Bjørn Sortland


(all the books in Norwegian)


Books I finished last week
- If I stay by Gayle Forman
- Safirblå by Kerstin Gier


Books I read
- The Bible
- Ærlighetsminuttet by Bjørn Sortland


Books I am going to read
- Gideon´s gift by Karen Kingsbury
- Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J. K. Rowling
- The Bible


Mai Lene

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren din! :) Velkommen tilbake seinare

søk i bloggen min

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...