mandag 10. oktober 2011

It´s Monday! What are you reading? #16

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila onBookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!


Read last week
- ærlighetsminuttet by Bjørn Sortland
- The Bible


Finished last week
- Ærlighetsminuttet by Bjørn Sortland (actually I finished this book today before I wrote this)


Read now
- Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J K Rowing (looking foward to read English again. I love that language)
- The Bible


Going to read
- Fram og til bake er dobbelt så langt by Kari Sverdrup


I haven´t read much the last time. Today I had a few books and I have to get better. 


Mai Lene

3 kommentarer:

  1. I loved the Harry Potter series and have decided that I really want to listen to them the next time around.

    Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

    SvarSlett
  2. I´ll do that Kristin. Thank you for your comment.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren din! :) Velkommen tilbake seinare

søk i bloggen min

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...