mandag 11. april 2011

It`s Monday! What are you reading? #4


This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!


I am not happy. The same book the whole week. That is not ok!


Book I read last week

- Harry Potter and the order of phoenix by J. K Rowling

- the Bible (as usual)


Book I finished last week

- noone :(


Books I read now

-Harry Potter and the order of phoenix

- the Bible


Books I plan to read

- tredje opptak by Karen Kingsbury

- the Bible (always)


What are you going to read this week?

:D:D:D



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren din! :) Velkommen tilbake seinare

søk i bloggen min

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...