mandag 24. oktober 2011

It´s Monday! What are you reading? #17

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila onBookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!


Read last week
- Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J. K. Rowling
- The Bible


Finished last week
- Nothing. I haven´t read much, but I´ll be better I hope


Read now
- Harry Potter and the deathly hallows (200 pages left and I´m done. The only book except from the first and the sixth I haven´t read in English. Yeah)
- The Bible
- Bumerang by Tatiana de Rosnay


Going to read
Bumerang and Harry Potter and Rapport fra et sandkorn by Geir Vang. That´s the only books I can read right now. And of course the Bible, best book I know about. 


1 kommentar:

  1. Du har fått en award! - Se detaljer på siden min! :-) Klem!

    Jeg har virkelig lyst til å lese hele Harry Potter om igjen. Jeg har ikke lest hele serien i sammenheng og det kunne vært gøy :-)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren din! :) Velkommen tilbake seinare

søk i bloggen min

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...