mandag 28. mars 2011

It`s Monday! What are you reading?#2


This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. I found it on a blog made by Elida, my first, my last, my everything. Join in!


Books I read last week

- første opptak by Karen Kingsbury

- Ever - for alltid by Alyson Noël


Books i finished last week

- Første opptak by Ksren Kingsbury

- Ever - for alltid by Alyson Noël


Book I read now

- the boy in the striped pyjamas by John Bpyne


Books I plan to read

- Andre Opttak by Karen Kingsbury

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren din! :) Velkommen tilbake seinare

søk i bloggen min

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...